|
Thursday, May 13, 2010
The two pictures which i took with angel sist was overdue pictures. Oops. >.< I just simply loveeeeee AhJie, AhTingg & Kiyomi ! <3 Laughs. Now, i'm doom with my art. And, tomorrow is the end product. My prep work is like so ... sigh. Even if tomorrow i go do the end product, in the end also fail derhs lorhs. Sigh! :( Bobian bahs. I'm so stressed! Just now, headache and i took a panadol already. :) Ahhhhhh, Brian went to indonesia and one place ( which i've forgotten) for a month lehs, So mutha fucking longgggggggggggggggg! :( Sad me luhs! :( Laughhhhs, He promised me, he'd buy stuffs back for me! :D Happy me! :) I'm waiting for him ~ I'm elated, i'm just gonna do what i want bahs. ^^ Today Had geography elective and physics paper. In the morning, i went to the class, wanted to study. And, ohmytian! :/ I thot the first paper is physics man, and the second is geography. But it turned out the another round. Gosh, I almost totally forgotten what i've studied for geography, Ahhhh, Gone case! Sure fail. But physics was rather easy. :D Laughs, i'm just gonna work hard. :D Two more papers, i can do it! Tomorrow meeting randy, kiyomi & ahtingg. <: Excited and saturday going out with karyan & sheila. ^^ Rahh, I'm just so fucking random. >: ME SIAO LIAO! LOL, Gonna sleep soon, So many things been happening all these while, I'm just too shocked for any reaction. :/ Night guys! <3 |
|
