|
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Hi everybody, My bloq had been dead-inq like tons of times. I wanted t let it alive. And, so now. I'll try t bloq whenever i've th time okays. Hahahhas, So, your horr must taq me okays. (: I public my bloq already. (: 2 October 2009 In th morninq, i lost th rinq. ): Went bersak about it, keep searchinq but cnt find. ): Had pe, playinq badminton & floorball. I played badminton! :DD But, played for awhile, i felt dizzy dhen rested for awhile. Zhaoyan at there sleepinq, hahhaa! (: I sleep toqether with her, dhen finally pe finished. Went back t class, Mrs Tanq never come lehs! Woohooo ~~ ! But, Got worksheet t do, Dhen i like qo mad liao, write until like very biq. ;X Went for recess, Smth happened. But now, okays liao. I just want t say SORRY, in th future i sweared i won't do it aqain. Believe me. (: Dhen, enqlish lesson. Ms Chee came, qave us last year FYE enqlish paper do. I was like HUHS?! Th paper damnnnnn chimmmmmmm, i tel you horr! Like, wahhhhhhhhs. How t pass if i did it for FYE. Sureeee faileddddddd derhs lorhhhhhhhs, can. My eyes sudden turned very biq, blinks* My rinq is beside nanri's baq on th floor. Dhen shiyu asked me, this rinq yours arhs? I said ya. Dhen i told her that i don't know *ahems size sial. Dhen shiyu damn funny can! She went around tryinq th rinq on nanri, etc. Dhen i went lunatic lauqhinq like someone just came back from mental hospital. Th most funny thinq is Siyuan cnt take out th rinq, dhen is like ... HAHAHAHS. But neverminds, After that, a lot people complained " Cher, th passaqe so chim, don't know what sial." Dhen, ms chee qo throuqh it. Jessica is th only one sayinq th passaqe is not hard, i quessed. After enqlish lesson, is maths lesson. Here comes Mr Goo. He like very happy sial. Cos can tortured us by qivinq homework. -.- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, He happy liao lorhs!! After that, i went t find wei lao shi. But, cnt find her dhen bobian never pass th compo t her. Saw sheila & weishan, went with them. I tel you, Sheila like a bit mad liao lorhs, Keep lauqhinq. Dhen went vista point with sheila, weishan went home i thinked. Bouqht a lot of thinqs, I found a cute pen, qonna show it t my friends th next monday. Let them quess, HAHAAHAH. Dhen while walkinq back home, I felt dizzy sial, want faint like that. Finally back home, bathed. Go downstair waited for my baomu dhen qo IKEA. (: Drank coke & ate hot doqs. Yummy & cheapp! I kept squezzinq many many tomato sauce, hahahah. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Hopinq him t reply me just one text, i also will happy derhs. Waitinq for th whole day, he didn't even reply. Am i paranoid or what? I thinked yes. After th IKEA, i faster qo back online see if you qot online. But unfortunately, never. I keep waitinq and waitinq ... Until 11.30pm i needed t qo for bowlinq already. Dhen when i'm bowlinq, i kept thinkinq of you. Dhen when i came back around 2.30am, i was reluctant t see you online. Am happy but you never reply aqain, i quessed you're busy or what yeahs? Hahhhhhhhhs, keep waitinq for you .. How lonq can i tolerate it? Maybe you're just too lazy t reply or what .. I don't know. Just hope for th best that you're serious about me. (: Smth happened, we aren't ... anymore. I'm sad obviously, is this my fault too? But .. Have you think in th first place? We should confide? Shouldn't we? Can't we have a heart t heart talk? Well .. I should forqet what had happened. Farwell t you, |
|
