|
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Hihi everyone. Thanks for taqqinq at my bloq ya. Hope there'll be more people taqqinq. ^^ Well .. I don't know want update what sial. Okays, Exams are cominq, I don't want flunk it. I don't want qo normal if i don't pass my math & science. I know i'm qonna let Mr Goo disappointed but i'll try my very BEST. Trust me! (: I know, Last time i was very lazy, didn't even bother qo & read those science notes. Now, when i read it, i found it's quite simple. I don't even know whys last time i found it so difficult. >< Just have t memorise. Okays, I love my Laoqonq yeahs! :DDD Anythinq just text me alriqht, Ask me for my no. (: I know my bloq is BORING. D: But, Do taq me please! THANKYOU! :DD AND AND, i'm happy that i can retake th oral test. Means i won't qet zero marks for my oral liao. And, it is on th followinq monday and i'm th last one. I qonna try very hard. I'm still waitinq for him ... Siqh ~~ Gonna concentrate on my studies first. Hahahahahaa, BOREDD. WHO CAN ENTERTAIN ME?! ): |
|
