"What is trust to you?"
and to me, it's just something easy to lose in somebody and hard to build.
Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi everybody.
I'm bored.
Who can entertain me?
Lols.
I qonna be real dead liao!
FYE derhs math sure failed derhs lorhs,
Science i've confidence t pass & score B. :D
Chinese, think cannot score A1 liao.
Arqhhhhh,
I never qo memorise th 填写汉字, 造句.
Dhen, anyhow write.
Hope i'll qet very hiqh marks.



Whys am i so paranoid?
Izzit every qirls also like that one?
But, i think so ya.
I myself didn't even realise that.
Siqh ..
I must be really care for him,
Hope he knows.
Yeahs,
I'm thinkinq too much already.
:/
Nobody's there for me ..
I know i'm missinq him everyday,
Yet he maybe thinks that i'm ... ?
Siqh,
I know i'm those who has very hiqh request one.
But, now.
I've chanqed for you.
I'm willinq, i swear.
I hope it's worth ya,
Do we've a future?
I doubt so,
But, memorise is better than nothinq.
But, th state that we're in now.
Do we still have memories?
Very hard ..
I'll try not t like keep tie you very tiqht.
Sometimes, i'll feel 无法自拔
But, i promise you i'll try.

(:


Back to top


Profile
someone you gotta know

Photobucket
Felin XiaoDream
15
Single
tan_mei_ting1995@hotmail.com

My Luvszxc Ones ;
NONE, only my FAMILY.

Wishes
Grant them please! :D

-Him
-1,2,3,4,5 anni
-Dye my hair brown, red,
-Nose piercing
-Slim down
-Have fun with baby
-Ahjie, kiyomi and ahtingg to be mine forever
-Shorts
-Not alone
-No more quarrels
-Mummy to understand me



Tagboard
Leave Your Name! :D



Affiliates
some where you gotta leave to

Ahjie`Star
Kiyomi
Ahtingg
Ahval
Angel
Ahjess
Xueyan
XiaoHurt
TingTing
XuanPing
XiaoMin
AhXin
Jack
WeeKeat
Sharon
Lyn
ZT
Nicole
XiaoZhu
QiQi
XiaoGeek
Jesslyn
Laraine
MeiXuan
Viona
Joey
Esther
HuiWen
Sabrina
YiWen
Kelly
WeiXin
XiaoFate
Joanne
Randolph
Kemelia
Yuqin
Valerie
AhVan
Miko
Sky
XuetingJanice
Gracia
Shuhui


Archives
some time you gotta forget

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 August 2010 May 2011

Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.