|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Finally finished my Elearninq. Wtff mann! I don't understand th Art. Haiis .. Wanna find someone to confide my feelinqs aqain, But, aqain there're always th same advice. Haiis .. Tiffany not free as her com spoiled, Katherine not free as i think she got projects to do, Both are my Dearest yet .. They're not by my side sometimes .. Siqh ~~ I think i'm always puttinq myself in a MISERY. I know what i need to do, yet i don't know .. I don't know whys .. Simply don't know! I'm always wearinq a FAKE smile to schl, Just don't wanna people to worry, But, inside my heart, I'm so sad, lonely, helpless .. And, what can i do? Haiis .. I'm not BRAVE, this is what i can say. Maybe, that's my fate. There is also Destiny, it's just up to me whether i want to chanqe it anot. Lastly, i choose not to. Bye! (: |
|
