|
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Okzai , Whys are't you replyinq me uhs ? You hate me izzit ? Or you want t avoid me uhs ? I'm sad & down . Ya , tiffany said riqht . You qivinq me attitudes uhs . Happy dhen talk t me , not happy dunch even care me derhs . Yet , iie dunch even care , iie just want you talk t me . Without you , iie very sad derhs . I dunch know whys iie keep clinqinq on you . Haiis.. Text Katherine no reply . Siqh.. Maybe her fone no money bahs . I just now talk t okzai in msn yet he never reply me . I still ask him are you ok ? He didn even say a word & just OFFLINE ! He treat me like what uhs ? I'm afraid . I'm scared . I dunch wanna him like J . [J] just like a honqster nahs ! Hahs . Anythinq just text me kays (: Lazy t reply taqs , &Relink people or whatever . I'll if i'm in qood mood or whatever . Currently not in qood mood , will reply taqs if iie wanna ! (: I'm off t sleep , &Byeees ! |
|
